UHS+ is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We try to maintain your privacy with high standards and secure transactions.
What information do we collect?
The following information is collected when you create your account or when you log in to your account:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as gender, postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Profile Photo
- Username or Login Ids on other platforms such as Facebook and Google when you directly log in through Facebook or Google.
- Data regarding the history of appointments, usage of the services, and other transactions made by or with you through the use of services.
- Health or medical data (such as your past medical history and conditions, diagnostic reports, prescriptions, and medication history).
- Any other information you voluntarily choose to provide us with (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters, your work details, your family details).
How do we use the information?
This information is collected to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- To improve us provide better services.
- We may notify you about our new services, offers, or other information at the email address which you have provided during the login.
- We try to customize the website according to your interests.
- To communicate with you the upcoming and latest job postings that may be of interest to you.
- To get more insights for market research purposes.
- Internal record keeping
Cookies are small files placed on your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. They are used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site, but we may do so in the future.
Address: UHS+, Jatia, Beside NK Hotel Kahilipara Main Road, Guwahati -781019
Email Id: email@example.com